Money doesn’t always buy Romance.
Ten easy and inexpensive ways to show her how you feel.
By Cody Azevedo
A major misconception that most men have is thinking that being romantic costs a lot of money, this couldn’t be further from the truth . The underlying factor behind being romantic is putting her desires ahead of your own.
It’s fairly simple to be romantic, but most men just don’t get it or they don’t want to put in the time and effort. You can show your woman how much you truly love her without breaking the bank.
All you need are sweet, thoughtful and simple romantic gestures for her every now and then to keep the flame burning:
1. Create your own set of “Love Coupons”. This doesn’t require a lot of thought. Simple treats like a full body massage, candle lit bathtub, or as simple as a movie night.
2. Carry her to bed.
3. Kiss outside in the rain.
4. Place a single rose on her pillow.
5. Have a warm bath towel ready for her when she gets out of the shower.
6. Send her a random text that say’s, “Honey, I just wanted to tell you that you mean the world to me!”
7. Make her chocolate covered strawberries and enjoy with a glass of wine.
8. Go to the Post Office and mail her a handwritten card with all the things you love/appreciate about her.
9. Rub her neck and shoulders after a tough day at work
10. Wake her up with her favorite breakfast in bed. Give her a good morning kiss and sit with her as she eats.
For more inexpensive romantic ideas please visit MakeLoveLastForever.com.