Are you a newly married couple and would like to have your wedding featured in Bridal Couture Magazine or on BridalCoutureMag.com?
Do you have amazing photos from your wedding day? We’re looking for fabulous wedding to add to our Featured Weddings section on BridalCoutureMag.com and in our magazines. We’d love to see your pics!
Here is what to do:
- Choose about 50-150 professional photos that tell the story of your wedding day. Please keep in mind that we want to see detail images that show off your wedding style (your cake, bouquet, favors, decor’, etc.)
- Please mark your submission folder with your names, telephone number, email address, date you were married, and the location of your wedding, along with your photographer’s contact information.
- E-mail them through a variety of web based sources like DropBox.com, YouSendIt.com, etc. Direct them to our Publisher, Mira@bridalcouturemag.com.
- If you can not e-mail them, mail your high resolutions photos in jpeg format on a disk or thumb drive to Bridal Couture Magazine, C/O Submissions, 1201 J Street Modesto, CA 95354.
- Include your wedding photographers name, phone number and web address. Your names, contact numbers, email addresses, day, month and location of your wedding, and other important details.
- Note Worthy Engagement Photo submissions: email 5-15 high resolution/300dpi of your favorite images portraying the couples favorite interests, hobbies, and more. E-sessions that stand out from the rest. E-session should be within the last 12 months and has not been featured on any other wedding website, blog, publication, social media outlet other then your own business website.
Due to the high volume of submission, we will contact you only if we plan to use your pictures. Weddings will be kept on file for one year from the wedding date.
Please note: Due to editorial policy, Bridal Couture Magazine is unable to publish Featured Weddings that have been or are scheduled to be featured in another publication.
ETSY: Spring/Summer innovative, distinctive and locally designed products; wedding gown and hair accessories, creative Save-the-Dates, handmade Thank You notes, Table Number ideas, Personalized Programs, wedding stationary, etc.
DÉCOR::Seasonal tabletops, cocktail lounges, after-party set ups and ceremony sites. We still want to see your incredible, over-the-top designs, but we are also interested in seeing more understated designs as well.
CAKES::Wedding cakes or desserts that have never been published
in another magazine or on a wedding blog/e-zine prior (your own company’s website does not count). We are still looking for whimsical and colorful cakes, but we are also particularly interested in seeing romantic, white and cream cakes, as well as cake alternatives, i.e. macaroon towers, truffle towers, mini pavlovas, cookies, crottin cakes, etc
WEDDINGS and ENGAGEMENT:: Noteworthy, unique, & distinctive E-sessions & Weddings that have never been published in another magazine or on a wedding blog/e-zine prior (your own company’s website does not count) and have taken place within the past 12 months.
COLORS: Distinctive images of decor’, desserts, wedding party attire, paper goods,
linens, jewelry, gowns, and more used in the following color stories: Grey/charcoal, yellow, red, plum/eggplant, and peacock themed.
DEADLINE: All submissions are due by June10th for Fall/Winter issues and
October 31th for Spring/Summer issues. Submission should be emailed via Dropbox.com to [email protected], C/O submissions. Please include your business name, address/location, contact phone number, and important information about the products being submitted. One last favor – please include images and vendor/couple information in one folder. Include the subject (“Featured Wedding Submission”), photographers business name and couples first and last name in the title of the folder.
WHAT WE ACCEPT
300 dpi images formatted in Adobe Acrobat PDF or JPG. We can also accept layouts in Adobe InDesign (.indd) Adobe Illustrator (.ai or .eps) or AdobePhotoshop (.psd).
• low resolution jpegs (no more than 5 MB per email) sent via email to
[email protected] • a labeled CD of high resolution jpegs mailed to either address noted below information below.
NOTE: ALL OF THE SUPPORTING FONTS, LOGOS AND PICTURES NEED TO BE INCLUDED OR EMBEDDED. If created in Adobe Illustrator and artwork is print ready convert text into outlines. Please note, we CANNOT pull images (including logos) off the web and use them for print ads, unless they are high res images specifically for downloading. You must be able to provide vendor and photography credits, as well as a brief description upon request. Due to the volume of submissions, only those chosen for inclusion will be notified. Anything submitted must be with the permission of the couple, vendor, etc. Submitting vendor accepts all responsibility for the images submitted. Furthermore, any image used is on the premise of credit and no usage fee will be given; likewise, no fee is required to be considered for editorial submission, how ever you must be an advertising vendor or company with Bridal Couture Magazine.
Bridal Couture Magazine T :: 209.640.3901 F :: 209.338.0626
Mailing Address::Bridal Couture Magazine 1201 J Street
Modesto, CA 95354