Who says you can’t ask for what you really want? Our shopping team along with the professionals at Keller’s Gifts and Portico Home & Garden bring you what’s hot in registry and gift registry tips.
1. Register early. We recommend you tackle this shortly after you announce your engagement, and please do it together. Believe it or not there are lots of fun finds for the groom too.
2. Consider your lifestyle. Don’t feel you have to register for cliche items. What do you need? What will you use day to day? Will you have dinner parties? If so, put lots of thought into the type of dinner ware and dining decor that fits your style.
3. Be considerate to your guests by selecting a range of price points and don’t forget to send thank you cards. Notes for gifts received before the wedding should be sent with in two weeks of receiving them. For gifts received at the wedding or after, notes should be sent with in a month after you return from your honeymoon.
1. Le Creuset Batter Bowl and Whisk, Cherry Collection Keller’s Gifts
2. Artichoke salt and pepper shakers from Portico Home & Garden
3. Pears salt and pepper shakers from Portico Home & Garden
4. Aiden Grey cake stand w/cake papers-food safe ink papers from Portico Home & Garden
5. Woodward and Charles Salad Bowl with Tongs from Keller’s Gifts
6. Baccara Champagne Flutes from Keller’s Gifts
6. Good Grips Tea Kettle with Cork and Polished silver from Keller’s Gifts